High Temperature Diesel Exhaust Filter
Custom made to suit any exhaust system
Our filters are currently available for:
- Jug-A-0 Loaders
- Eimco Loaders
- Coal Tram Loaders
- PJB Mine Cruisers
- Driftrunner Man Transporters
- Industrea Graders
- Shearer Transporters
If you are using other engine packages, please contact us directly, we would be happy to develop the appropriate filter to meet your specific requirements.
Our Filter Benefits
- Provide significantly greater operational time than the current paper and cellulose based filters, giving cost effective filtration for customers.
- Reduce down time on machines, resulting from extended life.
- The FST filter medium does not swell or choke off when exposed to water, ensuring greater filter life and reducing the impact of the wet scrubber machines.
- Provide greater operational time between changeout of the filters, allowing customers to change out on a weekly service, or be more targeted in their change out regime.
- Reduce personal exposure and environmental impact associated with filter element disposal. Two of our customers reported they have reduced and maintained DPM exposure levels to less than 1/2 the personnel exposure target limit while using the GMS filter.
- Enable reduced disposal costs at landfill operations which is a cost saving to mining companies.
- Significantly reduce freight and manual handling costs.
- Increase diesel machinery operating hours and availability.
- Reduce the exposure of people to contaminated filters and the environmental impact by 75%. A current customer was able to reduce their number of waste bins per year from 84 to 17 by using the GMS filters.
- Reduce the time required by underground operators and/or fitters to change out filters, with one customer saving over $500,000 in contractor wages by using GMS's filters with an increased life.
Filter Life Comparison Results
High Temperature Filters
Global Mining Supplies filters meet Australian standard AS3584:2. They have been tested and approved by the TestSafe and MSHA for use in underground coal mines in the USA and Australia to the following levels:
- Filter medium rated to > 700° C
- Filter assembly including gasket material, potting mix rated to > 400° C
- The above temperatures pertain to both clean and used filters.